Dream-A-Dream Dachshunds is committed to keeping our employees and communities safe and healthy.
At Dream-A-Dream Dachshunds, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve are our utmost priority. It has been for 20 years. We understand the emergence of coronavirus (COVID-19) has raised new health and safety concerns. We’ve always taken the health and safety of our customers and employees extremely seriously. We know you; your family and friends want our facility to be a safe, clean and healthy place you can visit and have fun. We take pride in going above and beyond to ensure the ongoing and maintained sanitization of our facility. Dream-A-Dream is closely monitoring all developments related to COVID-19. We are prepared to take additional actions, as the situation evolves, to help ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our customers and employees. Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people. (AMVA) Here are some of the longstanding sanitation procedures we follow today:
- STOP participation with pets with suspected illness
- ENSURE all pets on property are up to date on recommended vaccinations
- REMOVE feces and organic debris from indoor and outdoor areas immediately and before cleaning/disinfection
- FOLLOW a disinfection program for indoor and outdoor areas, choosing a disinfectant based on diseased risks, safety and surface compatibility.
- WASH hands or apply alcohol-based hand sanitizer upon entering/exiting the facility and frequently while working
We sincerely wish good health for you and your families during these times.
The Dream Team